We Close the right nostril and inhale twenty rapid bellows-like breaths through the left nostril. Repeat with twenty more bellows breath through the right nostril while keeping the left nostril closed. Proceed to take twenty bellow breaths through both nostrils. As you breathe in and out, engage your abdominal muscles. On an inhale, pull abdominal muscles toward your spine and maintain that engagement as y
Welcome to Our Advanced 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course!
Our Advanced 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed for those who have already completed a 200-hour teacher training and wish to further deepen their knowledge, refine their teaching skills, and expand their expertise in the field of yoga. This comprehensive program will take your practice and teaching to the next level. Here’s an overview of what you can expect:
- Advanced Asana and Sequencing: Deepen your understanding and exploration of advanced asanas (poses) and sequencing. Learn advanced variations, transitions, and modifications. Study the energetics of sequencing, intelligent progressions, and how to create well-rounded classes that cater to different levels and intentions.
- Anatomy and Physiology: Expand your knowledge of anatomy and its application to yoga practice. Dive deeper into the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, and subtle body. Understand the biomechanics of advanced poses and their impact on the body. Explore therapeutic applications of yoga and how to work with specific populations.
- Advanced Yoga Philosophy and Meditation: Explore advanced concepts in yoga philosophy, including deeper studies of ancient texts like Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, Bhagavad Gita, and philosophical systems. Deepen your understanding of meditation techniques and the role of meditation in self-realization. Explore the integration of philosophy and meditation into your practice and teaching.
- Subtle Body and Energy Anatomy: Deepen your understanding of the subtle body, including the Chakras, Nadis, and Prana. Explore energy anatomy and how it influences our physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Learn techniques to balance and enhance energy flow through the practice of Asana, Pranayama, Mudras, and Meditation.
- Advanced Teaching Methodology: Refine your teaching skills and develop your unique teaching style. Learn advanced adjustments and assist in supporting students in challenging poses. Explore the art of effective verbal cues, intelligent sequencing, and hands-on guidance. Enhance your ability to create transformative and inspiring yoga experiences.
- Therapeutic Yoga and Modifications: Discover the therapeutic applications of yoga and learn how to modify and adapt the practice for individuals with specific needs or conditions. Deepen your understanding of anatomy and common injuries, and develop the skills to create safe and effective practices for diverse populations.
- Yoga Ethics and Professional Development: Expand your understanding of ethical considerations in teaching yoga and navigating the yoga profession. Explore topics such as student-teacher relationships, boundaries, and the business of yoga. Develop the skills and mindset necessary for sustainable and ethical yoga teaching.
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Faculty: Our training programs are led by experienced and passionate yoga instructors who bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise. They are dedicated to supporting your growth and providing personalized guidance throughout the training.
- Mentorship and Practicum: Receive personalized guidance and mentorship from experienced teachers. Deepen your teaching skills through practicum opportunities, where you will have the chance to lead classes, receive feedback, and refine your teaching presence.
Our Advanced 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course will empower you to become a skilled and confident yoga teacher, capable of offering transformative experiences to your students. Expand your knowledge, deepen your practice, and refine your teaching skills on this advanced journey of personal and professional growth. Namaste.
ou exhale, can reduce symptoms of depression when combined with Iyengar yoga.
If you’re dealing with high levels of stress or anxiety, several types of breathing techniques may help you feel calmer and more relaxed. It’s easy to get started. All you need is a quiet space where you can pay attention to your breathing. Breathing exercises don’t have to take a lot of time out of your day. It’s just about setting aside time to pay attention to your breathing. Here are a few ideas to get started You can practice pursed lip breathing at any time. It may be especially useful during activities such as bending, lifting, or stair climbing. Practice using this breath 4 to 5 times a day when you begin so that you can correctly learn the breathing pattern. Alternate nostril breathing has been shown to enhance cardiovascular function and lower heart rate.
Equal breathing is known as Sama Vritti in Sanskrit. This breathing technique focuses on making your inhales and exhales the same length. Making your breath smooth and steady can help bring about balance and equanimity. Research on older adults with high blood pressure showed that this technique may help improve mental well-being and increase the oxygen supply to the brain and lungs. Slightly extend your breath in length but don’t force it.